See About us tab (above) and click admissions if you are interested in attending this fall!
Symptoms of COVID-19 commonly include:
- Fever (temperature of at least 100.4°F, or 38.0°C)
- Trouble breathing
- Sore throat
Some people also report:
- Loss of a sense of taste or smell
- Feeling achy
Most people with COVID-19 have mild to moderate symptoms and recover on their own. Less commonly, COVID-19 may lead to pneumonia, other severe complications, hospitalization or death.
If you are sick, assume you have COVID-19. You do not need to seek testing at this time. Not getting tested protects health care workers and saves essential medical supplies that are in short supply, such as testing materials, masks and gloves.
If you have mild or moderate symptoms of COVID-19, stay home, except when you need essential medical care or basic needs, such as groceries, if you have no other way to get them.
all NYC Public Schools have moved
to remote learning
- Get Learn at Home resources
- Learn about staying healthy and get coronavirus updates
- Schools and staff can view the Coronavirus Communications(Open external link) page for information and links to staff facing information
The New York City Department of Education is committed to making free meals available daily for any New Yorker.
Any New Yorker who wants one can get free meals at more than 400 Meal Hubs across the city.
- Meals can be picked up at all Meal Hubs 7:30 am to 1:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- Meals Hubs will operate for children and families from 7:30 am to 11:30 am, and for adults from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- No one will be turned away at any time
- All adults and children can pick up multiple meals at one time
- Vegetarian and halal options available at all sites
- No dining space is available, so meals must be eaten off premises
- Parents and guardians may pick up meals for their children
- No registration or ID required
- Visit schools.nyc.gov/freemeals (Open external link) to find a site near you
Concord High School provides a warm and welcoming school environment for all students. The environment is one in which every staff member knows every student in the school. We offer:
Increased Credit Offering & Shortened School Week
- Double the credit offering of a traditional school
- Up to 13 credits per term / 26 credits per year
- 4 ½ day school schedule – Friday classes (9:00 – 12:00)
- Student selected schedule – You pick your start and end time
Advanced Placement Courses & College Planning
- AP Courses in ELA, Social Studies, & Computer Science
- College Access for All School providing additional college planning and application assistance for students
Paid Internship Opportunities
- Students have the option of taking paid work readiness training classes where they can earn in demand credentials
Technology Infused Throughout the School
- Every classroom is equipped with a SmartBoard and class set of Apple laptops
Small School / Small Classes
- Total Student Body: 175 / Average Class Size: 18
- Must be at least 16 years old with a minimum of 10 credits
For more information, call (718) 447-1274 (school) or (347) 530- 3092 (Coordinator English/Spanish)